Jul 16, 2019
What to do Before, During, and After motorcycle training? How to
get the most out of your class in 3 easy steps.
- Pre class : After you received the confirmation on your
- Study the material
- Call if you have questions
- Know where your meeting on day one
- Visit the dealership
- Get on the jumpstarts
- During: Ask questions!
- Drop the ego, you made the investment in being
- Be a sponge soak up the information
- If you don’t understand something, ask the question. Most
likely someone else has a similar question
- Take notes
- Take more notes
- Ask questions
- Post class: Finish it!
- Go to dmv, take the written test and make it official!
- Most likely the instructors have given you a way to keep in
contact for future questions
- Buy a motorcycle / talk to other motorcyclist
- Perishable skill
- Go and ride!